You must complete the following steps to apply for a Missouri Legal license:
- Prepare for the Missouri Insurance test with study guide materials.
- Register at www.Pearsonvue.com . You will need to create an account:
- Select your Category Insurance
- Select your Program Missouri
- Select exam registration create account
- You will enter in demographic information
- Once registered you will need to save ID and Password
- Log-in to schedule your exam.
- Click on schedule a test
- Select a test Missouri Insurance (Prepaid Legal Plans 12-MO-78
- Select a test center
- Select a date and time
- Select payment method for the $41 exam fee (credit card, voucher, and direct debit)
- Once you have passed the exam complete the attached NAIC license
application. It is very important that under "Employment History" that
you list Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. as a current employer and under
Position Held add "Independent Contractor". Otherwise the Department of
Insurance may return your application as incomplete. Submit the
application and $100 fee to:
Missouri Department of Insurance
Financial Institutions & Professional Registrations
P.O. Box 65102-4001
Jefferson City, MO 65102-4001
Include a cashier’s check or money order for $100 made payable to
Missouri Department of Insurance Financial Institutions &
Professional Registrations (DIFP).
DIFP will not accept a personal check.
- Once you receive your license, you must submit a copy to Pre-Paid
Legal Services. Please mail or fax a copy of your license to Pre-Paid
Legal Services, Inc., PO Box 1443, Ada, OK 74820 or fax to (580)
436-7555. Once we have received a copy of your license, you may begin
Requirements vary depending on your state of residence. Please
contact the Licensing Department at (580) 436-7424 or
email@example.com for information.
The license is renewed every two
years; the renewal fee is $100. NOTE: If you already have a producer
license for another line, the renewal date will remain the same as for
the original license line issued.
If you have any questions, please contact the Licensing Department at (580) 436-7424 or firstname.lastname@example.org